Protein Pancake Recipe
Okay, girls. If you are not a Betty Crocker in the kitchen, then this recipe may not be for you…major sarcasm and totally kidding! This is and will be the easiest thing you ever make in the kitchen! The best part is that it tastes amazing and is guilt FREE! As much as I wish I was a baker or cook, I’m not. That’s one thing I did not get from my mother, unfortunately. She is the one who makes everything from scratch; literally everything.
When you are eating six meals a day, spending lots of time in the kitchen turns into an all-day affair. I’m running a business, helping women all over the world, training myself, and oh yeah, LIFE. “Ain’t nobody got time for that.” I’m all about quick, easy, and simple ingredients. That’s exactly what this protein pancake recipe calls for.
A highly requested post from my Instagram, I’ve decided to put it here on my blog! Now, remember, I never claimed this to be IHOP pancakes. Though there are a few little things I do to make this basic pancake taste like you’re cheating. If you are looking for a super clean, protein-packed, yummy meal option, then read on sister!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A bowl
- A spoon
- Pancake pan or small pan
- 1 scoop KAGED MUSCLE MICROPURE ISOLATE (Vanilla or any kind you like) CODE TAWNA15
- ¼ cup Liquid Egg Whites (I end up using as needed)
- Raw Oats
- Pinch of Salt
- Stevia or Splenda
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter (The spray kind)
- Sugar Free Syrup (Cary’s is my favorite, but use any kind you like)
- Healthy Toppings of choice (See below)
- Fruit: Strawberries, Blueberries, Bananas
- Sugar Free Syrup
- Natural Peanut Butter
- Fat Free Cool Whip
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spray
Serving Size: 1 Pancake. This is based on main ingredients before toppings or add-ins.
Calories: 313 Calories
Note: I am calculating these measurements based on my macros. You can customize it to your needs. It just may not have the same texture or consistency.
- In a bowl, mix 1 scoop of Kaged Muscle Micropure, ½ cup oats, 1 packet of Sweetener, and ¼ cup liquid egg whites. I usually just pour in the egg whites to get a consistency that I like. Sometimes that’s a little more or less than ¼ cup. What I have found is too much egg whites will taste like an egg white omelet more than a pancake. Not enough egg whites and you will need a gallon of water to choke it down.
- Once it’s mixed together and the protein powder is dissolved, pour into a small pancake pan. I found this amazing bad boy on AMAZON. It makes for an easy flip and perfect thickness every time! You can always just use a regular pan and flip like a flap jack.
- Cook on low/medium heat. If you cook these too long, they will become way too dry. Once golden brown, flip to the other side. This is also where I add the pinch of salt. Salt really enhances flavors!
- Add toppings of your choice or what fits your macro needs. BOOM; you are done.
I eat this pancake almost every day! It’s either breakfast or snack meal for me. I hope you enjoy this simple little recipe. If you make it, be sure to share it with me! I’d love to see your own creations.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!